Thursday, January 7, 2010

Absolutely Not

Life, to me, is all about honesty.

There are plenty of do's and don'ts in everything we ever wanna do. Things we're supposed to do. Things we ought to do. Things we should try to quit doing. Things we know we should avoid altogether.

But it seems like it never matters how many times you've done what you've done.

First time, second time, third time, a thousand.

SOMEONE is always RIGHT there to correct SOMETHING about the way YOU do what you WANNA do.

And that's why I try to stay honest.

I respect pretty much everyone. I try to maintain good manners and I salute culture and honor etiquette.

But sometimes the weather is just too perfect.

So I gotta be honest. And I ask myself, and I ask you,

"Is there really anything unclassy about golfing barefoot?"

No comments:

Post a Comment